Hello and a warm welcome to La Fleur Bridal. We are delighted you are looking to visit us in the near future and would like to share with you what to expect from your visit.
The health and safety of both our customers and staff is extremely important to us and we will be following Government Guidelines for Covid-19 closely. We would ask that all visitors to La Fleur Bridal read the key points below before you attend your appointments to ensure you are aware of procedures in place to keep inline with these new guidelines. We thank you for taking the time to read this and for your understanding at this time.
- 5th November – Following the latest Government announcement we are on a 2nd National Lockdown with non-essential shops having to temporarily close their doors until the beginning of December. This includes our lovely shop. We are contactable by email and our Contact Us form so please get in touch with any queries you may have.
Once we re-open
- To adhere to social distancing we will be operating appointments only.
- Each Bride may bring one special guest with them.
- Staff will be wearing PPE during appointments and when fitting gowns.
- As of 24th July we ask you bring a mask inkeeping with Government guidelines issued that when visiting a shop a mask is to be worn.
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are available to customers as well as staff and you will be prompted to use on arrival and throughout your visit.
- We ask you arrive on time for your appointment as waiting areas are currently unavailable and we cannot allow entry until your booked appointment time.
- All surfaces and items will be cleaned/sanitised prior to and after each appointment.
Firstly we operate an appointment system and now more than ever it is important that we continue this in light of the recent Covid-19 events. We will be making appointments for any visit including collection of your gown. So if you haven’t already organised an appointment, click the link below to get in touch to make one.
Once you have contacted us either by our web link or telephone we will organise an appointment day and time suitable for yourself and one special guest. We will have a mini telephone consultation about your wedding to get a good idea of the styles of gowns you are looking for to prepare for your visit.
Weddings May 2022 onwards
We will be offering our Style and Fit appointment priced at £45 to those who are at the very start of their bridal journey with no idea of styles their body shape suits, who haven’t tried anything on and/or there is more than 18 months to their wedding date. This appointment is tailored to you and equips you with knowledge about styles and shapes that suit you and your body shape. Mini goody bag at the end and your £45 redeemed against a wedding gown purchase* made with us, within 6 months.
*terms and conditions apply
Booking in advance
An appointment fee of £25 applies to those who are booking an appointment over a month in advance. We have had to bring in this charge due to no-shows and the fee can be redeemed against the purchase of a dress.
Before your visit we will be in touch to confirm you are able to attend your appointment. If you or anyone in your household is unwell please re-arrange for another time.
Prior to your arrival all staff and public areas will be cleaned ready for your visit and we ask that you turn up at your allocated time to allow us time between appointments to do this.
Staff will be wearing recommended PPE, and we have handsantiser available for customers to use on the premises during your visit – which you will be prompted to use. Please bring a mask with you to wear.
During your appointment you and your guest will have sole use of our bridal studio. This ensures social interaction is at a minimum level and a member of our team will conduct your appointment, guiding you through the collection of gowns we have instore along with suggestions you may like to try from your telephone consultation.
Once you have found your dream gown we will complete an order form with you. We will take measurements on the day so we can select the size of gown we need to order for you. Our collections don’t offer a made to measure service and so you may need a seamstress to do minor alterations to your gown (see below).
At this point a 50% deposit is required and can be paid by Cash, Debit or Credit card. (We don’t accept American Express or Diners Card). We can organise payment plans and these are all to be set up via bank accounts making regular payments to us. More information on this will be discussed at your appointment should you so wish.
It can take up to 9 months for your ordered gown to arrive. Once it does arrive we will press it and get in touch with you. At this point your final balance is due and you can decide whether to take your gown home or use our storage package priced at £35 and leave it with us until you need it for fittings.
We have the contact details of Seamstresses for those who don’t have a contact already. It is up to yourselves to contact them and look into what they offer in terms of service & pricing and decide for yourselves who you would like to use.